HomeEntertainmentBuild UP Models & Prime Events Presents Miss Europe Continental Cameroon Finals...

Build UP Models & Prime Events Presents Miss Europe Continental Cameroon Finals 2019

Miss Europe Continental is one of the biggest European beauty contests aimed to enhance the European feminine charm but also the cultures of the different countries participating in the competition.

Every year the competition promotes a region with its history, its traditions and its local productions. A large network of agents collaborates with the Competition organizing a series of events all over the world in order to select the Miss who participate in the contest.

U.S-based model management agency, Build Up models (BUM) in partnership with Prime Events is bringing the competition to Cameroon with main aim at sensitizing the public paying great attention to the youths on skill development and fight against social ills as well as bringing out the talents in them especially the boys and girls who are so pessimistic about life and those who think they are not perfectly created by God.

This year’s edition also aims at building up the female low self esteem to become a better version of themselves giving them opportunities to be independent and build a self developed career in business and entrepreneurship and stand as a role model for other young girls who feel they can only survive in the hands of men of power or be influenced by money to make decisions in their love life and relationship.

The MISS EUROPE CONTINENTAL team in Cameroon believes that being successful is not all about being born with a silver spoon. Youths always limit themselves because of their backgrounds as well as the downgrading words offered to them by their peers.

The first selection was done on August 20th at Hotel Vallee des princes, BESSENGUE Douala and it featured a women empowerment Conference on leadership and ENTREPRENEURSHIP, a press conference, and the audition proper which consists of 80% of evaluation. The remaining 20% is gotten from public votes which ended last September 2nd 2019.

The next Selection will take place In YAOUNDE on September 15th at Mballa 2 Parallele club opposite Collège Bilingue les masters, and the Limbe Selection will take place in Douala on September 18th at Hotel Vallee des princes BESSENGUE, DOUALA.

Miss Europe Continental Cameroon Casting and Selection Conference Yaounde and Douala

The National finals will take place on October 12th 2019 at the Place St David, Bonanjo Douala and the winner will travel to Naples, Italy to represent Cameroon at the world finals. The event will be accompanied by a series of presentations by the participants, a meeting with the current Miss Cameroon, Entertainment, dance performances and music by the guest artists.

Miss Europe Continental Cameroon National Finals Advert

The World Final and the European Final are held in November in Naples, a wonderful city in Italy that is the capital of fashion and will be broadcast to Global and International television giving concrete job opportunities to the contestants.

Registration is currently going on at www.misseuropecontinental.cm and it is totally free.




Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

What's New

Most Popular