Cameroon currently has 60 people who have recovered from the Corona Virus (Covid-19).
The daily update figures have witnessed a downturn within the past days, with just 27 new cases reported today 7th April 2020. But the nation closed the day with good news as 43 new recovered cases were announced taking the total number to 60.
This announcement was made public by the Minister of Public Health, Dr. Manaouda Malachie as he lamented on the fact that there are 27 more cases, but further said he was pleased to announce the 43 new cases who were spread in 4 hospitals within the national territory. He concluded by appreciating and congratulating the efforts of the medical personnel in these hospitals.
Cameroon now has a total of 685 cases of the Corona Virus (Covid-19) with 618 active cases, 60 recoveries and 9 deaths.
The Minister of Transport, Jean Ernest Ngalle, in a communique today announced that beginning April 8th, 2020, all persons using public transport either via air, land or sea must wear face masks.
Corona Virus (Covid-19) World Statistics Tuesday April 7th, 2020
A total of 10,252 cases of the #COVID19 have been reported in #Africa. The African Union’s most recent report also shows 492 deaths and 989 recoveries in the continent.
France today registered more than 1,400 new deaths due to Corona Virus, taking the total number of deaths to over 10,000. While the USA registered 24000 new cases today and 1,600 deaths.
According to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University, Globally, the number of people tested positive with the virus now exceeds 1.3 million. A total of 74,500 deaths with nearly 285,000 recovered.
Keep up to date with all of our coronavirus coverage here. Some highlights so far include:
- Coronavirus Cameroon Latest News Monday April 6th, 2020
- Corona Virus (Covid-19) Update on the situation in Cameroon April 1st, 2020
- Corona Virus (Covid-19) Cameroon Situation Update April 2nd, 2020
- Corona Virus (Covid-19) Cameroon Situation Update April 3rd, 2020
- Corona Virus (Covid-19) Cameroon Situation Update April 4th, 2020
- Cases soar to 650: Corona Virus (Covid-19) Cameroon Situation Update Sunday April 5th, 2020
- Manu Dibango Dies OF Coronavirus (COVID-19)